COVID-19 LIABILITY RELEASE WAIVER
Studio Nagita Photography is following procedures to prevent the spread of Covid-19 based on the recommendations of the CDC, however, most sessions are done outdoors. Precautions are still put into place and extra precautions will be done if a session had to be done inside a venue.
Precautionary guidelines are as follows:
* Washing hands thoroughly and or using hand sanitizer before and after each session.
* a facemask will be worn by the photographer (Natalie) if she does come into closer contact with you for a closer portrait photo, but only when/if necessary.
* maintaining a 6 foot distance during a session and I ask that you please do the same.
* limiting the amount of people during a photo session to 10 people or less and only those included in a session may attend the session. Group amounts may vary due to changeability of Oregon CDC guidelines.
* all equipment will be sanitized before and after each session and I ask that the equipment may only be touched by the photographer, Natalie
Studio Nagita Photography cannot prevent client(s) from becoming exposed to, contracting, or spreading covid-19, and therefore, client(s) understands that by utilizing the services Studio Nagita Photography during this time client(s) are increasing their risk to exposure, contracting, and/or spreading of covid-19.
Symptoms of Covid-19 include:
* Dry Cough
* Difficulty Breathing
Client and Photographer agree to the following:
* I understand the above symptoms and affirm that I as well as all the household members, do not currently have, nor have experienced the symptoms listed above within the last 14 days.
* I affirm that I, as well as all the household members have not been diagnosed with Covid-19 within the past 30 days.
* I affirm that I, as well as all the household members, have not knowingly been exposed to anyone diagnosed with Covid-19 within the past 30 days.
* I understand that Natalie, at Studio Nagita Photography can not be held liable for any exposure to the covid-19 virus caused by misinformation on this form or the health history provided by each client.
I have read and adhere to the following waiver of Covid-19 for a session.
Thank you for your cooperation while keeping safe and healthy during your photo session.